It used to work before but suddenly it does not work. What to do?
There must be something triggered the problem. Some of the possible causes might be:
- WordPress update
- Newly installed plugins (or updates)
- Your latest added/modified custom code
- Your server has something changed
Here are what you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Update the theme to the latest version which supports the latest version of WordPress. You can see how to update in the provided documentation. We strongly suggest to set up the Envato Market plugin for automatic update. You can find more about that here: https://uxbarn.ticksy.com/article/8610/
- Disabling the plugins one by one to check whether any of them is the cause.
- If the problem occurred after you had customized the theme (or if there had been custom code in use), try to revert everything back to the default state. This mostly should solve the problem. After that, check your custom code again before adding it piece by piece.